skip to content »

gutmg.freeimagehost.ru

Orli znojmo online dating

The fights of the Second World War did not avoid neither the Cheb theatre.It becomes clear from the “Registration of war time damages and damages caused by the extraordinary conditions” that the rear wing of the building, roofs, windows were largely damaged, the props storeroom with painting room and cabinetry were completely destroyed as well as interior furnishing and costume dressing and sceneries.

orli znojmo online dating-40orli znojmo online dating-45orli znojmo online dating-58orli znojmo online dating-7

Plays of a religious character were taking place in the St. The list of used locations is complemented by Latin school since the end of the 17Culture loving citizens procured the establishment of a permanent theatre hall not long after that important event.The old theatre was demolished in the summer of 1872 and construction of a new theatre began.Builder Karl Haberzettel completed the shell in the December of the same year, the works in the interior were finished in the following summer.Noble family Vetterle provided convenient space in their house; the room served in 1760 – 1787.The theatre moved afterwards in a renovated hall in the rear wing of the old city hall, which was labelled as Bernstube, or Redoutensaal as well.The theatre could accommodate up to 1000 spectators by enlargement of the standing area.

The seats were divided into the so called Sperrsitz (reserved seats), seats in boxes, seats in balconies and on the gallery Participation on the interior decoration works included Darmstadt court decorator Gilbert Lehner, painter Karl Johan Brömse from Františkovy Lázně (mural painting) and Schenischek from Pilsen (decorating, gilding).

According to the chronologies of the Burgtheater, Kätchen von Heilbron was not in repertory during Lehner's tenure at the Burgtheater.

It is possible he may have designed the production for another theater in Vienna.

Several renovations and minor reconstructions occurred since the beginning of operation in the 1870s until the First World War.

Extension and reconstruction are stated for the year 1896, in the year 1908 a new building of a props store room came into existence on the left side of the stage area.

So above all electricity, seating furniture, walls, ceilings, paintings and facing, coating as well as stage equipment, decorations and many others Petr Němeček from AS Projekt Plzeň worked out the project documentation for stage reconstruction.